To enter the Russian Federation a delegate needs to apply for a Visa at the nearest Russian Consulate in his country.
- A double-paged spread copy of the passport (with photo) to be sent by e-mail in a jpeg format.
- Exact postal address of the institution (affiliation) with index, city, street and building numbers.
- Fax/phone (cell phone, if possible) numbers.
- Arrival/departure dates.
- Itinerary in the Russian Federation.
- The nearest Russian Consulate (city) in your country where your visa is going to be obtained.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTES: A participant must be in possession of a passport VALID for SIX MONTHS from the date of departure from the Russian Federation.
CONTACT: Dokalenko Natalia, JINR International cooperation department, email@example.com.
Visa information as a doc-file.