The Proceedings of the XXth International Seminar "Quarks-2018" will be published in EPJ Web of Conferences in the electronic form. Please find the rules for the authors on the website of EPJ Web of Conferences:
Main guidelines for authors:
1. We hope to get the contributions based on the actual talks given at the Seminar in order to reflect the spirit of the Conference, the given talks and discussions in the proceedings.
2. The deadline for submission is AUGUST 1, 2018. (UPD: the submission period is extended until AUGUST 20, 2018)
3. The articles are accepted only in the LaTeX format with the use of the special EPJ macropackage (one-column style for the page layout). The standard macropackage may be downloaded from the EPJ WoC website:
You may also download the folder with all necessary files and a template LaTeX file via the following link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1z640_kXQebVasyetRCkubgXyf7mzfLJ3
4. The interested authors should send an e-mail to email@example.com with the
.tex and .pdf files of their contributions together with the signed and scanned Publication Right form:
5. The contribution is expected to be 6-8 pages long.
6. Note that the Organizing Committee reserves the right to subject the selected contributions to external peer review in order to safeguard high standards of "Quarks" proceedings.
UPD: Proceedings are published and available on the EPJ WoC website