The Seminar is organized by the Institute for Nuclear Research of RAS and the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research.
- Physics beyond the Standard Model
(rare processes, Higgs phenomenology, exotica)
- Cosmology and astroparticle physics
- Gravity and its modifications
- Neutrino physics
- Quantum chromodynamics, strong interactions
- Aspects of mathematical physics
- Selected experimental results
with heated discussions on
- Axion-like and ultra-light dark matter
- Astrophysics with gravitational waves
- AdS/CFT phenomenology
- Anomalies in the LHC data
- Lorentz and NEC violation, ghosts, etc.